One of my passions is to help people understand and be empowered to make right choices and good choices. God gave us the opportunity in choices to bring good to others. Good is the Good News of Jesus. There is the hope of being rescued, redeemed and restored.
Joseph Epstein once said, "We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of our birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live."
For, to me, to live - Chirst. The life I live I live by faith in the One who gave his life for me. So, whatever I do, whether I eat or drink, whether in words or actions, I do it all for the honor of God.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment